Tuesday 13 November 2012

Pin It

Why everything seems too hard in life? - Quid pro Quo rule applies

You all follow a rule of life at every moment - Quid Pro Quo rule - meaning something in return or exchange of equal value. Let me take an example, suppose you go to buy something then in return for the thing that you have bought, you pay the price associated with it, that is Quid pro Quo. I don't think that you have ever experienced anything for "free" in life, there's nothing like free in life, you have to pay the equal price for something now or later. To be honest, even if you get something for free, he will get a favour from your side for anytime in future.


 It's not necessary that you need to pay in return something physically. Well, the objective of this post was to make you know that Life also wants something of equal value from you in return. You want to be rich, beautiful, popular, get rid of your problems at once, but you don't want to work hard enough to get what you want. The hard work you do is only the price you need to pay life to get what you want. I have seen many people say that they tried getting what they want, but I always tell them that you didn't worked hard enough for it. You work hard, life will pay you for sure. I have experienced this myself, life respects your hard work too much. That's why life may seem hard to you, pay right, then quid pro quo will apply and you will get your deserved return. I once read somewhere which I find really true:
"You love all, All love you"
It has been one of my favourite quotes since then. The message is, what you give others is what you get. Do something for someone, and you will get in return the favour. And believe it or not, but prima facie, we all don't want to bother ourselves for taking burden to do something in return, we all humans, want to run away from hard work. But I ask you, how can you expect to get anything for free when you never gave anything for free...?
Once you just say to yourself, "I will do it whatever it takes" or "No matter what, I am gonna do it". This one line sentence have enough power to make you work if you are willing too from your side. I can write a really long article on it, but I don't want you to get bored of me. At last, I just want to say that "Make yourself deserving enough to get something, only then you can get it. Only then it can be yours."
Find yourself some source of motivation, like in my example, the thing that motivates and will motivate me to write my blogs is: If only one person's life could be influenced by my writing and experiences, it will be a invaluable reward for me that I made something better in someones life.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Achintya. If you really liked the article you can subscribe to my feeds to keep updated with all the posts that I write. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. gr8 bro u r really doing a superb job bcoz in todays lyf all r busy means they jst dnt have enough tym to solve their problems or to make themselve happy so if they r unable to boost or to take the vehicle of their life on the right path so how could they guide others....
    bcoz''ITS EASY TO LIVE FOR OURSELF ONLY AND ANIMALS DO SAME THEY ONLY WANT TO MAKE THEIR LIFE AS GOOD AS THEY CAN AT ANY COST BUT THEY ARE FEW PEOPLE WHO GUIDE OTHERS PATH BY GIVING THE LIGHT FROM THEIR ACCOUNT"....... !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shakti for your reply, and thanks for reading. I hope you found my article helpful. Keep reading for other influencing articles. Thanks again

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...