Thursday 15 November 2012

Pin It

Want to be tension free? - Let's be positive

What gives us tension in our life? There is probably no specific answer to this question, we all have worries of our own on which we concentrate a lot which ultimately causes tension to us. I have worries on my own, but I have managed to control them. Although I know that some of your worries may be far greater than mine, but lets just try not to make ourselves burdened with that thing very much.


For me, the key to reduce the pressure of worries on my mind is to find out the good thing in your problem. I know what you are thinking, "How this can be done?", but friends this - first of all - requires you and your mind to be ready to take out the good out of bad. If you are just too much attracted towards the bad part, then it cannot be helped. Train yourselves to not to look at the darker side, and try finding out the bright side, this may take sometime. If, from the beginning, you were of just the type who concentrates on the bad part, it may take you time to divert your mind to pay heed to the bright side and not the dark side. Let me tell you one thing straight: If you are not self-confident, the others will have the opportunity to suppress you. At least you must be confident with yourself, and self-confidence can only be achieved when you are happy, your mind unburdened from any worries, for this you must try finding good out of every bad. In conquering ay of your worries, half fight is already won if you are not burdened with it. Staying happy is key to be self-confident. Being confident requires positive energy to be flown in your body and that energy cannot flow until you and your mind are happy.

In my opinion, there are two types of problem in our life:
  1. Which we can solve
  2. Which we cannot solve
For problems which we can solve, what are you waiting for? If you are able to solve it then what's the problem, why don't you solve it. If you are in dilemma what to do(and you know that you can solve it) just think about it and take a wise decision. NOTE: Thinking should be done with a calm mind, ITS IMPORTANT!! If you have any kind of feeling in your mind, don't think and take decision at that moment. I have seen it myself, such decision are made out of jest and when we come to senses, we don't know really why we made such a decision. It's really important that you think about it when you are calm, without any worries or anything running to your mind. Thinking hard will surely lead you to take a wise decision. And remember friends, 
"It's not always that we take right decision, but WE HAVE to make our decision right"
 The problems which you think you cannot solve, the solution is: leave it and move on. YES! worrying about it is going to give you nothing, stop worrying about a thing which you cannot solve by yourself. And to these problems, once my one of teacher said "What can't be cured should be endured", you must remember this sentence friend. Your problem which you cannot solve, you should learn to live with it. After all, you cannot solve it, so why worry about it, just try to live with it and move on in your life. I bet you have more beautiful and wondrous things waiting for you in your life ahead. So try to be happy by concentrating on the things which gives you joy. Your wife, pet, your XBox, anything that gives you joy just think about it. I am a student, for me, the thing which gives me joy is the time I will score a rank in the merit list of my competitive exam. I just think of that time and my mind feels all relaxed, free from worries. Do anything which will divert your mind to something good and joyful.

Summarizing my post, positive mind is not a gift, you have to develop it by yourself. Take positive energy from anything you love most be it materialistic or your relative or any thing you love. We all have problems, but those who have set their minds to take our good out of bad looks more happier than others, try and train yourself to be happy by finding good out of every bad. I will write more on this topic in one of my posts very soon. For now, stay happy, stay confident, let not your worries take over your mind. Let not your worries control your mind - You should control it! Turn every moment in your life positive. If you like my post, then please share this page from link below and refer your friends, lets make others happy :)

2 comments:

  1. read it full this tym...and now must say 'wisely written'
    "the thing which gives me joy is the time I will score a rank in the merit list of my competitive exam. I just think of that time and my mind feels all relaxed, free from worries."-is it so? :D :P
    .
    The best was-" If you are able to solve it then what's the problem, why don't you solve it. If you are in dilemma what to do(and you know that you can solve it) just think about it and take a wise decision. NOTE: Thinking should be done with a calm mind, ITS IMPORTANT!! If you have any kind of feeling in your mind, don't think and take decision at that moment. I have seen it myself, such decision are made out of jest and when we come to senses, we don't know really why we made such a decision. It's really important that you think about it when you are calm, without any worries or anything running to your mind."..lovd't..:);)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you achintya, keep reading my blog for some other "Better Being" posts. Please share it with others if you like it. Thanks

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...